• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Which VOCALOID should i get after i get VY1V4?

Which VOCALOID should i get after i get VY1V4?

• DEX [Zero-G]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DAINA [Zero-G]

• CYBER DIVA [Yamaha Or VOCALOID developers]

• IA [1st Place Co.]

• RUBY [PowerFX]

• Unity-Chan [Unity Technologies Japan G.K.]

• CYBER SONGMAN [Yamha or VOCALOID developers]

• MAIKA [Voctro Labs]

• Macne Nana [English first] [AHS Co.]

• AVANNA [Zero-G]

• Yememi Nemu [Dear Stage]

• Tone Rion V4 [Dear Stage]

• Otomachi Una [Internet Co.]

• VY2V3 [Yamha or VOCALOID developers]

• Luo Tainyi [Shanghai HENIAN Information Technology Co., Ltd.]

• Total voters

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
There's a poll that you guys can vote on. I need to know what voice bank i should get next after i get VY1V4 later when i get my 3rd payment from my youtube partnership [Which will go by pretty quickly since my splatoon GMOD videos are getting popular]
Remember. If you want to hear one of them's voice samples, go look up that VOCALOID (Example: CYBER SONGMAN is in www.vocaloid.com/en ) and go to their website (or go to one of them's VOCALOID originals/covers on youtube or NicoNico) and listen to the voice samples. Then tell me which one you want me to get later

P.S. Sorry for lots of choices in the poll. I just wanted lots of VOCALOIDs for my VOCALOID collection to use for my songs]

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
Good to see, that here are Vocaloid-fans! I think you should choose the english Hatsune Miku. Everyone loves Miku and the english version just sounds great.

bubble26062

Inkling
Yes! The english voice banks are amazing! Although I often hear people talking about how they're hard to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom