• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who are the best players on splatoon?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
If you have ONE favorite person... Who would it be? The best players to me are the woomies!
And no... I'm not saying this to get a like or attention, but it seems like the woomies are legendary! And help connect the game to the core.:) Woomies are the best! :):):):):):):) (not in a weird way..) by the way, I think woomies look more like a leader with the Special forces hat on, and legendary cap too.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Well, thank you. I do my best. I always wear a legendary cap, black inky rider, and octoling boots because changing my gear for certain weapons is just too much work for me. I prefer not to depend on abilities, though I admit they can be a bit helpful at times. And I'm proud to say I've never save scummed once. It was a real pain to reroll this cap to get a perfect roll, but it was worth it. In my opinion, a truly good Splatoon player is anyone who does not hack nor resort to save scumming. (I'm not saying I'm all that great, but I know I have at least a little skill. But seriously, if you truly have skill, abilities and other ways of cheating should not be such a big deal. XD)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
#Woomy life, is something I'd debate about until it's right! (Motto) :)

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
I've always been impressed with how a good carbon roller with nothing other than his or her main can single handedly demolish another team. The same can be said for Hydras and Grim Blasters (in certain modes)

The more I play the less I fear or respect snipers. I find them and harass them. If it doesnt splat them: It gets the off their perch, makes them waste a special, makes them devote all their attention to me rather than my team mates. If I buy my team a 10 second advantage on the tower or a 10 pace advantage in rm then its worth it

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
I doubt I am, but thank you very much for telling me that. :,3
Wow, you're the "Captain Woomy" from the youtube series from Callie Mac?

Are you the voice of Captain Woomy, or no? Also, do you generate the randomizer?

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
This seems a little off topic from the discussion, but yes. I am that Captain Woomy.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by the voice of Captain Woomy... As for the randomizer, I do use it myself just for fun to sharpen my skills with random weapons if that's what you mean.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Oh, that's so cool!

Did Callie base the character off of you, or do you just present yourself to them?
And I think I've battled you before, in a Private Battle somewhere. Btw my name was (lsf Guy) and I was probably sniping.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I hope you're not confusing me with General. I just wanted to battle with them and ended up getting in a recording. It only seemed fitting since I'm Captain Woomy and I love a good battle with my fellow Woomys. It was especially more fitting since they have General. But I actually don't really have anything to do with them except for one episode.

Lsf Guy? Hm... I don't think I remember that name. It might ring a bell somewhere... Though the private battle I was at was most likely a squid party. I'm more of a squid partier in private battles then an actual battler.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Though the private battle I was at was most likely a squid party. I'm more of a squid partier in private battles then an actual battler.
I think it was a squid party, and I was the S+ sniper killing everyone. lol

(I barely ever join squid parties, so Idk what I was doing there...)

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Yeah... I'm just going to tell you this right now. I don't like party crashers. They're just as bad as the lone party squids in actual battles and I have zero tolerance for them. It's one thing if you don't know it's a party at first, but it's just unacceptable when you see it's clearly a squid party the next round and yet you choose to stay. That is far from amusing, Guy.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Yeah... I'm just going to tell you this right now. I don't like party crashers. They're just as bad as the lone party squids in actual battles and I have zero tolerance for them. It's one thing if you don't know it's a party at first, but it's just unacceptable when you see it's clearly a squid party the next round and yet you choose to stay. That is far from amusing, Guy.
sorry m9. I hope u can accept me in another realm...

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I've always been impressed with how a good carbon roller with nothing other than his or her main can single handedly demolish another team. The same can be said for Hydras and Grim Blasters (in certain modes)

The more I play the less I fear or respect snipers. I find them and harass them. If it doesnt splat them: It gets the off their perch, makes them waste a special, makes them devote all their attention to me rather than my team mates. If I buy my team a 10 second advantage on the tower or a 10 pace advantage in rm then its worth it
(I know its random but: ) your birthday is a week before mine! :)

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Who the best are probably falls into the realm of teams like Extermination and Chimera, but if I were to say my favourite top players...

Ravio of Deep Blues is one, we've been friends since before he with them and we still PB occasionally and stuff. He's the guy who got me to use the Rapid Blaster which I now consider one of my best weapons.

DawnWall is another friend, used to be in Shoukei(iirc) and now kinda floats around. They were in >TNGH< somewhat recently but I don't think that's a team anymore at this point. Anyway they are great because they are very helpful towards new players, and they are a moderator on the Splatling Senpai server.

Then I'd say Probably Hitzel, the guy everyone knows. As a fellow bombardier player I really like the way he plays, but I've also had the chance to speak with him and he's kinda a cool dude you know?

Another someone I'm not super familiar with yet but am kinda getting to know, is BlueTakenoko(joy) from TOMO. I admit, I'm sorta biased because girls are hard to find in the upper ranks of competetive games and I'm a girl so I feel like I'm gonna be kinda looked down at like that. It's always neat for me to see a girl make it. Scarlett was my hero in Starcraft II because she was able to beat some of the best players around *and she played Zerg. I don't think Blue Takenoko and I share any weapons though.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hard to say, no answer from me.

Official International tournament when?

But when it comes to favorite competitive players, for me, there are two kinds;
ones that I like, or ones I haven't heard of yet.
except rocket, he has been disowned for talking squit about ma custom jr. jk,aerospray mg represent xD

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
The people with Golden S+'s, ... let me know your secret!!

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
ACWoae is very very good from what Ive seen. the best secret seems to be this. do what your team isnt doing and go where they arent. this prevents duplications of efforts, lessens chances of double splattings, forces their team to split up to deal with you.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I just want to win every battle I get into, no more "losedays".(which by the way, is Tuesday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom