• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who is your favourite established character? [SPOILERS]

Out of these?

• Total voters

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
These are all the major characters in Splatoon, but the question is, which do you like the most?

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
My favorite is DJ Octavio because he looks cool and makes great puns. Also, you spelled Spyke wrong. It's with a 'y' for extra style.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
I was hoping we could pick more than one but I go with Marie, she's got sass and back chats Callie a lot

2nd would be Judd

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I like Annie & Moe the most. Annie is really cute!

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
i'm surprised annie and moe are so popular! i expected a lot of spike fangirls honestly.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
How can you compete against the greatness of DJ Octavio?!?

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
i got the prima guide today and there's a picture of jelonzo stuffing something with tentacles into his mouth

i am afraid that if i don't vote for him he will eat my family

redadil4

Inkster Jr.
NNID
leatherbelt
Spike is a drug dealer straight from the ghetto, how does he not get all the votes?!?!?!?

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
The Great Zapfish is clearly the best character. He just chills on top of the tower powering the city without a care in the world. Just look at him. The inklings may be fresh, but they will never be as chill.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
They're all pretty good. I like the Squid Sisters (good thing too, their news reports would be unbearable interruptions of an otherwise-solid game otherwise), but the shop guys (and Annie) are nice too. Spyke's cool as well (the guy sells you his food to upgrade your stuff (probably at 3 times the market price like the other things he's sold me, but still), so he's alright), though I'm not sure how his hair works (is his hair covering his face, or does he have a shell or something around his head?) and I wish he'd lower his prices a little (30,000 for a shirt? I know it's 3 stars, but really?). DJ Octavio has a a cool mech thing (not sure how scratching records with wasabi controls a giant robot, but it looks neat so I don't care), I found his dialogue amusing and he's got a really fun boss fight (one of the best in recent memory for me, though I wish he'd be kind enough to STOP SHOOTING EVERYTHING AT ME WHILE I'M TRYING TO SEND BACK THIS MISSILE AND I'M ON THIS TINY PLATFORM HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DODGE ALL THIS AND SHOOT THAT WEIRD GLASSES MISSILE WHY DOES IT EVEN HAVE GLASSES IF IT DOESN'T HAVE EYES STOP SHOOTING THE KILLER WAIL AT ME THAT'S BAD ENOUGH IN MULTIPLAYER WHEN I HAVE ROOM TO GET OUT OF THE WAY UNLIKE RIGHT NOW AND STOP WITH THE BALL THINGIES THE MISSILES HOMING IN ON ME AND COVERING THE GROUND AND GIVING ME NOWHERE TO STAND SAFELY ARE BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT THROWING OCTOTROOPERS AT ME TOO IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN TAKE TIME OUT OF SHOOTING YOUR SUPERFAST MISSILE TO SPLATTER A TROOPER OR TWO WHEN IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR ME JUST THROW THE KITCHEN SINK AT ME TOO WHYDON'TYA I KNOW YOU WANT TO SURELY YOU HAVE A FEW THOUSAND OF THOSE TO DROP ON ME ON YOUR RIDICULOUSLY-WELL-ARMED DJ STAGE OF MASS DESTRUCTION-*splat*
...Sorry, I've been trying to do that with a roller lately.
Captain Cuttlefish is alright too, definitely helped me grasp single player.
Also, Judd's kinda cute, gives good advice, and he pays you for winning a lot, so he's cool too.
But overall, I have to go with Callie as my favorite, just because I like the way she looks (why can't playable inklings have different hairstyles? And will they be selling sponge-things as headgear ar some point?) (also I found her funny in single player).
How can you compete against the greatness of DJ Octavio?!?
By shooting his fists until he punches himself backward. Then punching his glasses-wearing missile back at him (while somehow dodging/armoring through everything else he's shooting at you) until he gets hit by it. Then repeat like 4 times and finish by shooting him as he falls out of his wasabi-controlled DJ-stage-mecha-thingy.
That fight was so awesome. Really hard at the end, but awesome, and so satisfying when I won. 2nd-favorite character, just for that.
The Great Zapfish is clearly the best character. He just chills on top of the tower powering the city without a care in the world. Just look at him. The inklings may be fresh, but they will never be as chill.
That is true, he is super chill. Didn't even look like he cared when he was getting sucked up into the DJ Stage Of Mass Destruction, just acting like getting fishnapped and used to power a giant robot was just another day at the office (insofar as curled-around-a-tower counts as an office. Would be cool to have a turf war on him and his tower though (at least I think it could be; do you think he counts as an inkable surface?). Think he'd still be chill with a bunch of Inklings crawling on him?

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
My vote was a close toss-up between Judd and Sheldon, with Judd ending up getting my vote. I can't really explain why, I just really like him man. I may have voted for Moe if he was separate on the list.

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
Judd, because he's the one who keeps Turf Wars going with his judging. His backstory (which I won't spoil here) also makes me side with him. And as a bonus, he's a CAT.

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Judd, because he is at least 10,000 years old according to the Sunken Scrolls. Also Marie >>>>>> Callie

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
Judd is 2 cute 4 me. DJ Octavio is cool too, but I would have liked to see some more character development there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom