• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Why hello there fellow squids!

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
I'm Flammie, i'm a very enthusiastic gamer and have arrived here at Squidboards.
Though i have been here for a few days i think it's time to properly introduce myself.

I've been gaming with online boards since 2009 in MKW and several other games i could work with, and now i have interest in going full swing into Splatoon, i'm part of Oracles who will also be interested in starting a Splatoon team to challenge other teams/clans to a splatfest of epic proportions.

I have tried the Testfire demo that was several days ago, and i will be trying again next week when the fourth one will be online, so keep an eye out for a "Flammie" with the oracles tag on during that hour.

From the looks of it, i seem to have already made my mind of getting this game ASAP, cause i don't thik any game i have played have brought so much enjoyment to me, and knowing that Nintendo will be updating the game from time to time with new stuff, probably ever week or month is more than enough for me, to know that this game will last quite a while!

I sincerely hope that many of you feel the same as i do, casual and competetive players alike that this game will most likely rock for many several years to come. :)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sure will, Splatoon is here (or will be here) to stay. The game can provide lots of fun in the fun characters and colorful world it has with ink. It's also a pretty good safe shooter to play were blood splatter dismemberment or gun violence is not need to enjoy a good time with any of your friends, children, or other players online. Great you love Kart racing from Mario kart. it's one of my favorite series along Smash Brothers. If you plan to join a Squad you can find most Captains on my Thread dedicated for Squad battles, assembly and join at: http://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-online-squads.221
Some Squads are scattered in the General discussion section or the Crispy Calamari section in the Splat Zone and Inkopolis forum sections respectively. Be sure to check them out. Have fun at Squidboards Thanks for choosing us as your new home Inkling.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards! :D

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome to the site Flammie!

Here's to the success of the Oracles, and I hope you have fun in general in game and around the site.
And I'm right there with you on the rocking for years to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom