• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Why Spyke Is A Fraud

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
So basically, I was at Inkopolis Plaza, not the SquidBoards one, the actual in-game one, so I saw a cool dude wear something like this.
:head_met002::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tel002::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:shoes_sht008::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_stealthjump:
And I Was Like This: 'Damn Daniel!' So I Ordered It From Spyke And 3 Days Later I Was So Hyped To Buy It But Guess What? He Only Gave Me ONE Of The Slots, R00d. So Then I Battled With The Gear And When I Had Enough Points, This Was The Result:
:head_met002::ability_damage::ability_inkresistance::ability_stealthjump:
:clothes_tel002::ability_defenseup::ability_bombrange::ability_damage:
:shoes_sht008::ability_specialcharge::ability_stealthjump::ability_bombsniffer:
This Is Clear Donut Mind Of Spyke's! I Wasted So Much Money On This! --->WOW<---
Some People Have Even Started Hacking The Game For Slots! Woah. So, That Is My Point For Why Spyke Is A Fraud, I Hope You Leave A Like And Cya! ;)

Magnus0

Pro Squid
[insert slowpoke meme here]

Aaanyway, I would actually be really glad with an inkresist sub on a piece of gear that has swim speed up as main...

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Exactly. Spyke is a selfish prick who only cares about his stupid overpriced snails.

But realy, we all know that the reroll system sucks and that it's usually a waste of money, but there's nothing you can really do about it. Basicaly, you have to deal with not having perfect gear, or you have to waste time savescumming.

Sexchzardth

Inkling
NNID
sesongo
I hate Spyke. When I reroll clothes to try out new things,it gives me excelent results on gear I won't be using for long. When I reroll things I need (Like that winter hat which name I can't remember that has comeback and subs can be up to three quick respawns) I takes MILLIONS to get it perfect!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Just save scum and go for brand rolls, you'll have decent gear soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom