• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Will you focus on clothing or weapons

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Do you want to look good in Splatoon or do you want to have the best weapons?

Last edited:

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I'll focus on both. I'll be playing a lot, so I'll get there. First weapons, since I need to experiment with playstyles, and then clothes to augment my playstyle, and make it better. So I guess weapons then?

Last edited:

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Cool to hear your guys opinions I think I'm going to focus on both but leaning more on Clothing ☺

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
you really need to focus on both to be competitive so that you can make the absolute most out of your loadout, but weapons make more of a difference than perks do i guess, considering they're more than a passive effect

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Probably weapons first because weapons will determine more, especially in the beginning when clothes don't give many perks. Looking forward to the days where I just mess around with the outfits though. Like animal crossing

(can someone teach me how to do spoilers on this site please TAT

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Probably weapons first because weapons will determine more, especially in the beginning when clothes don't give many perks. Looking forward to the days where I just mess around with the outfits though. Like animal crossing

(can someone teach me how to do spoilers on this site please TAT
Good Idea! I don't know how to do spoilers either.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
More then likely clothing since i normaly just fine a weapon i like and stick with it

also to do spoiler tag just type this in [spoilers.][/spoilers] without the Dot

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I am almost certain there is a thread on this already, but I will definitely focus on fashion more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom