• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Willing And Able to Take Inkling Drawing Requests!

Pip

Nohrian Scum
NNID
PipstersLegacy
Eya! I'm a newcomer to these threads and I figured I'd fit in best in the arts section of everything! I'm able to take requests on miiverse and on Paint Tool Sai.

I usually drawn Inklings on the miiverse https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/PipstersLegacy here, but I can also work on a tablet!

(Edit: Heres my actual inkling, Pip.)

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Hi there! Welcome to Squidboards.
I have a request as well, and it invovles two Inklings.
For the two Inklings, here's references for them:
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69jJmcbESOHCZzd
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69i3n6B0xe7YDEt
Weapons: I want the teal Inkling to hold a Dynamo Roller while the blue Inkling holds an Octobrush Nouveau.
Poses: Both are posed like Cloud in http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...ent_Children_SSB4.png/revision/20151219124905 with the teal Inkling with a neutral expression and the blue inkling with a small smile.

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
I needed a new icon for my youtube channel, the squidboards and the pixeltail games forums. Here's my character

Have me hold an aerospray rg or mg (I dont remember what it is, but my aerospray is a golden one) and as for the pose. Have me getting ready for battle against the octolings with any facial expression
My team and sunglasses color
R: 137
B: 27
G: 27
I know dark red is not a playable team, but im using it for my inkling sona. You can make my color blue if you want

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
Could you draw my inkling? Here is a picture. Can you make his hair light blue,and pose is fine, and with the Splash-o-matic?
IMG_0464.JPG

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
Hmm. Another thread of these. I might as well...

So, think you could draw the inkling that's in my avatar holding a Squiffer? Any pose is fine with me.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Why not try ^^" Can you draw an inkling with black hair and teal at the bottom like an ombre? like the color in my avatar and with a gold aero instead of a luna blaster. For the refrence you can use my avatar and any pose and outfit is good with me ^^

Thank you if you do!

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Wow, it looks great! I won't do a request, but how about a trade? I know I'm lazy, but I'm sure I'll make something within the week for you.(I made my profile pic)
For the other half(only if you're willing), tumblr_o2mpnlAxqK1ul8tpco1_540.pngMoi Inkling.png<-- There are some references. I usually main the N-Zap '89 or the Aerospray RG(Attempting to be good at the Bamboozler 14 Mk lll), and my gear is usually the Jungle Hat, Something with swim or run speed up(Hero Jacket Replica or Striped Rugby, Varsity Jacket with the Bamboozler), and Blue Moto Boots. Sometimes Red Hi Tops, but for the most part it's the Moto Boots. The pose is your choice(And you can choose which weapon and shirt I have) Thanks! (For my part-should you accept-do you want me to draw Pip?)

Also-for no charge-I can manage the list for you if it gets too much.

GreenInklingX

Inkling
can someone draw my inkling he is the default inkling boy with green hair, pilot Goggles, Zekko Hoodie, and sunset orca Hi-Tops. can u also have him holding a classic roller please i dont care if you dont put the roller but id prefer it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom