• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Winter 2016 Anime Season Social Thread

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174

Winter 2016 Anime Season
Feel free to talk about anything to do with the current anime season here. This can be opinions on what's good, what's not good, OPs/EDs, anything cool you find online or anything else that is even related to the season. Also feel free to talk about publishing manga or ask for recommendations for fans of show X, Y or Z, and I encourage people to post their My Anime List profiles as they are often a good springboard to talk off of.

I have hyperlinked the title underneath the images to Anichart's winter 2016 page for your convenience. That website is in general really useful for finding out when new episodes of things are released (make sure to change the settings (click the gear on the bar at the top) so that the calendar (click "airing" on the bar at the top) shows info in your own time zone though), so make good use of it.

=======================================================================================

The images above show a handful of my favorite things from this season, although I'm in general happy with the stuff that's airing rn. AOKANA is kinda mediocre, but I am really enjoying Bubuki Buranki and Schwarzesmarken, as well as being thoroughly entertained by Dagashi Kashi and being unable to bring myself to hate Konosuba and Active Raid.

All in all it has been a strong start to the year so far, with Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (A.K.A. ERASED) being acclaimed as the successor to the Stein's;Gate legacy and reaching an overall #7 ranking on My Anime List after just the first 6 episodes, showing near-perfection in all aspects of direction skill, story, appearance, soundtrack, characters/character development and any other aspect that I have forgotten to mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom