• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Winter Storm Jonas

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
So, Winter Storm Jonas is blowing through the East Coast right now and already I'm hearing bad things about it. It's not so bad where I am right now, but the real meat of the storm is supposed to be here all throughout Saturday.

Anyone else getting trounced by Jonas?

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I am most likely going to have to deal with it (NY).

ProjectJ

Inkling
Been snowing for about 8 hours straight here in Pennsylvania. No severe damage. I'm mostly happy. I love a good snowfall!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
I'm in the DC Metro area and already the visibility's gone horrible. There's now about a foot of snow in my backyard alone along with a few bursts of wind here and there. It's going to be a pain to shovel everything out of the driveway tomorrow when it ends.

At least I've got a backup generator and some food to tide me over, though!

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
snowed here a little bit not much which is kinda good it won't cause no problems for people on the roads :oops:

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, I think DC and northwards got the full brunt of the storm. Last I checked it was definitely 2+ feet. Thankfully the storm has fully passed by here and my house is no worse for wear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom