1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

[WIP] Complete Data on All Weapons (Spoilers: unreleased weapons)

Since squids can be kids, a lack of Newtonian physics shouldn't surprise us.

1. flc

flc Inkling Commander

NNID:
    fiveleafclover
    flc submitted a new guide:

[WIP] Complete Data on All Weapons (Spoilers: unreleased weapons) - Since squids can be kids, a lack of Newtonian physics shouldn't surprise us.

Read more about this guide...

2. flc

flc Inkling Commander

NNID:
    fiveleafclover
    apologies for the wall of text/infodump formatting, priorities are a thing and formatting isn't among them

3. Grafkarpador

Grafkarpador Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    grafkarpador
    Hey, I've got an idea about the Lobber weapons!

You remember the bomb turrets in single player? where you go into squid form on a little plateau and then shoot at some distant enemies and walls? that occured in maybe 3 or 4 levels?

I have a strong feeling that the lobber weapons are actually those turrets. It would not be out of place because the other single player variations of the main weapons are found in the same folder, and the range, power and characteristics described in the data seem to be fitting to the single player turrets. I think all of the turrets present in the game have different ranges and different firepower, so that would explain the weapon variations. As far as I am aware, there's no other representation of those quasi weapons anywhere else in the leaked materials available to us. So that means either it's not an unfinished weapon, but only available in single player, or it will have an equivalent for multiplayer after august.

Could that be plausible?

4. Box

Box Pro Squid

Too bad nobody reads guides.

Can't blame them, given most of the content here.