• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Resource icon

[WIP] Complete Data on All Weapons (Spoilers: unreleased weapons)

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
flc submitted a new guide:

[WIP] Complete Data on All Weapons (Spoilers: unreleased weapons) - Since squids can be kids, a lack of Newtonian physics shouldn't surprise us.

Sup.

I'd like to share with you guys something that I and the rest of the Imperious Lounge have been working on for some time now. As many of you know, the list of unreleased weapons (and most of their kits) was posted onto Twitter by @NWPlayer123. What many of you don't know is that virtually complete data on most of these weapons was posted to splatoon.ink; this was linked to me in my Twitch chat at some point. This was around about the...
Read more about this guide...

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
apologies for the wall of text/infodump formatting, priorities are a thing and formatting isn't among them

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
Hey, I've got an idea about the Lobber weapons!

You remember the bomb turrets in single player? where you go into squid form on a little plateau and then shoot at some distant enemies and walls? that occured in maybe 3 or 4 levels?

I have a strong feeling that the lobber weapons are actually those turrets. It would not be out of place because the other single player variations of the main weapons are found in the same folder, and the range, power and characteristics described in the data seem to be fitting to the single player turrets. I think all of the turrets present in the game have different ranges and different firepower, so that would explain the weapon variations. As far as I am aware, there's no other representation of those quasi weapons anywhere else in the leaked materials available to us. So that means either it's not an unfinished weapon, but only available in single player, or it will have an equivalent for multiplayer after august.

Could that be plausible?

Box

Pro Squid
Too bad nobody reads guides.

Can't blame them, given most of the content here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom