• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Wizards VS Knights

Team Wizard or Knight

• Wizard

• Knight

Results are only viewable after voting.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
This is gonna be so lopsided. No one on my friends list has picked Knight so far. Considering the people who Splatoon appeals to, Wizards seem like the obvious choice. I personally like Wizards better but I might pick knights just to get quick lobbies and no mirror matches.

CavvieKat

Inkster Jr.
This stupid meme is what came to mind when I first saw the theme. (Be warned if you haven't seen it, it gets LOUD)

You can bet I'm on Team Knights! Heroes who fought to uphold a code of honor and protect others-- they're the true winners. Besides, the Paladin is my favorite class in D&D. I do worry about getting totally wiped 0-3 this time though, with how much more popular Wizards seems to be...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom