• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Wonderland recruiting!

teamWL

Inkling

Hello squids!

Wonderland is a fresh and new Splatoon clan in the works.

Our clan is primarily divided into two groups- casual and competitive. Casual squids will still be able to partake in league and privates, but will not be participating in any tourneys/scrims. Competitive squids, however, will partake in league and privates AND are expected to attend group tourneys/scrims.

We accept every player for casual, so don't be shy about your rank! Our goal is to have a lot of variety.
For competitive, we would like to accept every player but unfortunately cannot. We are preferably looking for squids ranked S+ in ALL modes, but it isn't a requirement! If you are a good team player, chances are you'll make the cut anyways.

If you are interested in applying to this clan, please contact Sarah#0846 on discord, and state what type of player (casual or competitive) you want to be. We'll take care of things from there.

Happy splatting!​

Bdgrocks1

Inkling
Hi, I'm interested in the competitive team and I sent a friend request to the discord given!

NNID
Polar
Switch Friend Code
SW-6005-3327-4137
Hey I would like to join the clan I will do the discord as fast as I can and I will be participating in competetive

Vampy

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4279-9188-9100
Hey would like to join the clan i added the person on discord and now am waiting on the approval :)[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom