• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Woomy! :'D

Kyneria

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7512-9531-0914
Hi there! I finally got the chance to buy not only the switch but Splatoon, game that I was obssesed with even without having a wiiu :'3

So, I decided that maybe it was a good idea joining this group, seeing that Splatoon's fandom looks really nice. I hope I can get better at the game and have some fun too!

See ya!

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Welcome, Kyneria, and congratulations on joining the Splatoon community! You'll enjoy yourself quite a bit; the game is very fun!

This is your first time playing, it seems, since you didn't own the first one. Want to play some together and have some fun? You can splat me as many times as you like, I'm pretty bad at the game!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards.

Kyneria

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7512-9531-0914
Welcome, Kyneria, and congratulations on joining the Splatoon community! You'll enjoy yourself quite a bit; the game is very fun!

This is your first time playing, it seems, since you didn't own the first one. Want to play some together and have some fun? You can splat me as many times as you like, I'm pretty bad at the game!
Of course! Feel free to add me ^^

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Why is it always me, inkcan and lyn that reply to new people's posts?

Who knows?

Glad to see you're enjoying the game; it's always nice to see a fellow woomy enthusiast!

What weapons are you using at the moment?

And of course,

Stay woomy

Kyneria

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7512-9531-0914
Why is it always me, inkcan and lyn that reply to new people's posts?

Who knows?

Glad to see you're enjoying the game; it's always nice to see a fellow woomy enthusiast!

What weapons are you using at the moment?

And of course,

Stay woomy
Right now the more I use is the dual squelcher but I'm trying to get better with the paintbrush and other weapons

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Late, but--

Welcome To SquidBoards!!!

oooh, dual and brush, both can be good weapons depending on how you use them x)

And you seem nice so far, as of what I've seen in shoutbox, hope to see more of ya!

Kyneria

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7512-9531-0914
Late, but--

Welcome To SquidBoards!!!

oooh, dual and brush, both can be good weapons depending on how you use them x)

And you seem nice so far, as of what I've seen in shoutbox, hope to see more of ya!
Aw thank you! ^^ I suck with the brush, but I'm getting better at dodging with the duals, so I could get directly into B- in two modes :'D. I reeeally like them.

Also nice picture, one of my favourite gym leaders and also type .w.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom