• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Woomy! from the other side

Franchi

Inkling
NNID
Franchi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1084-1994-7120
Hi.. ign is Franchi and i'm from the philippines.. ouo.. been lurking from the sides until i got comfortable in joining xD i never played the first game since i didnt have the time nor money to purchase a wii u, but i was interested in the game and it got me hooked just by watching youtube videos about it..

and finally when the switch launched and i got ahold of my financial stuff and real life problems i finally got to play the game i was really really interested in.. bought in in the 1st day the game was released.. gotta say the whole motion control stuff got me overwhelemed at first but now that i got used to it, i cant picture myself playing console shooters without it .. recently got to S+ on TC and RM still working my way through SZ though its my worst mode tbh.. then i found a couple of people i can talk to with this amazing game in my lil country.. btw i was picked to be a sub of a team from my country participating on the inkergalactic 3 xD tbh am scared and on one side am excited to be a part of it even if we get hammered bad it'll be a good experience.. well i did say a lot bout my intro lol hope you didnt mind lol and hope to get to know you guys in the future... bows yay.. woomy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom