• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Woomy!

Woomyapple

Full Squid
NNID
Apple
Switch Friend Code
SW-2793-7212-9515
Hey There!
I'm Woomyapple (Normally, my username is Wimpyapple, but since this is a splatoon board...:D) and I'm so glad to know that this website exists because I don't know many people that can help me out when it comes to this game. I know the basics and some tricks, but I would still like to experiment with some things and improve.
I've played the first game a few months after it came out and I LOVE it. I'm almost at level 50, so I still play it sometimes! But right now, I'm mostly playing the 2nd game. I'm level 31 at the moment and I'll do more ranked when it stops angering me. I mained the dual squelcher in the first game, So I main dualie squelchers in 2.
Anyway, I hope to become active here and to learn tips and tricks as well as help others when I can. I might join in on some events and discussions if I'm able to! I'll need to know the ropes of the website and it's community firstly...
Thank you for reading! Stay Fresh!
Oh, and don't get cooked. Stay off the Hook!

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Hello and welcome! I thinks great you want to help others get better, there's a lot of players struggling out there that could use some great advice. So I think you'll really fit in here! Just remember, if you need any help, holla at ya boi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom