• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Working on a comedy sketch called "Interviewing for Squad Members."

BtheDestroyer

Full Squid
Here's what I have: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBvjK-2F3OaSg2e6wzWCnKctgz_0ufE8yMzE9EZIhRk/edit

FAQ:
What's this fir?
Making a video. Possibly multiple.
Is this animated or...?
This is live action.
Can I be in the video?
Probably not. You can add to the script but I already have a list of people I know who are going to act.

If you think of something good, I'll put it in the script and give you credit for it (using your Squidboards username).

You don't even have to leave a full scene, just a question/response pair works perfectly fine.

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Interviewer: Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Guest: *shows Interviewer their Heavy Splatling* This is my gun. I like to shoot this gun. Is all you need to know.

Interviewer: *confused* Ooookay, anything else?

Guest: *glaring at Interviewer* I like. To shoot. This gun! *ready to aim at Interviewer*

Interviewer: *smiles nervously* Heh heh, f-fine. Tell me about the gun!

Guest: *flips to a happier mood* She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges...

You can already guess what I'm trying to go for here. Just one I can think of. I hope to see this sketch soon! Sounds cool!

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
really gunny are you going to make this into a video series? I'd watch it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom