• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Working on a Splatoon fanart book !!

Airfortress

Inkling
NNID
R-fortress
Hey Squids,

I'm Valentin Seiche, a Splatoon(fan) player, and also a comic artist, so I decide to work on a book with cool Splatoon action drawings and squids portraits ! Here is some of the works i did for the book, I just started so more stuff will come in the next posts. I hope all the squids in there will enjoy it !

Plus : I also search to put inside the book small interviews of S+ players in competitive teams so don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested by the project ! I'll put more infos about it later.

The final goal is to print a cool nice book that will be available on an online shop (I usually work with Peow! ) , but also available for free via the Comique app both on browsers and phones to share with all the cool squids in Inkopolis.

Thank you for reading,

Squidderp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mr.Dorito
Those are fantastic! I like the simplicity of the colors. I do think the amount of detail is a little overwhelming though.

Airfortress

Inkling
NNID
R-fortress
Hey Topazrekerboy I want to draw all the weapons with time, but so I'll focus on Dynamo and Octobrush for the next session !! I wanted to draw rollers and snipers anyway !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom