• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Worldwide Splatfest: Mayo vs Ketchup Round 2

Team Mayo or Team Ketchup?

• Team Mayo

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Team Ketchup

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
Hey, all. It's been pretty dead here, but out of nowhere it's that time again - we're seeing a rematch for the first Splatoon 2 Splatfest!

Where do you all stand? Is anyone still here to celebrate?

DeddoLine

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6410-0556-1818
Never knew this until now. Let's see who will win this time, I guess.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I'm not sure I even wanna participate any more. I've sort of lost interest in competition and prefer co-op instead.

Cephalobro

Obviously Ketchup, you know, red ink in Splatoon 2? Also wasn't there a rumor where the team who wins gets their ink color added as a normal ink color for battles? If that's true for this time, the red ink vs blue ink combination has a chance to exist as a normal combination and not exclusive to Splatfest.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
YOU're NOT WELCOME HERE!
Now that's not very nice. It's people like you that give the Splatoon community a bad rap for being mean, condescending, and rude. You should really try to think before posting/talking. So what if I don't feel like participating or don't like competition any more! That's my own opinion and right, just like you have a right to still like it. That shouldn't mean I'm not welcome any more than the next person.

agent8(hachi)

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
derek
Now that's not very nice. It's people like you that give the Splatoon community a bad rap for being mean, condescending, and rude. You should really try to think before posting/talking. So what if I don't feel like participating or don't like competition any more! That's my own opinion and right, just like you have a right to still like it. That shouldn't mean I'm not welcome any more than the next person.
just trying to make a reference to THIS!

Mio Man X

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2601-3391-3923
Do you think they're gonna do a series of Splatfest reruns, or was this already confirmed to be a one-time thing? I'd love to be able to play in some of the Splatfests I missed the first time, this being one of them.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
Do you think they're gonna do a series of Splatfest reruns, or was this already confirmed to be a one-time thing? I'd love to be able to play in some of the Splatfests I missed the first time, this being one of them.
I'd love if this was the case, but I have a feeling this is a one-off thing related to the whole global pandemic going on and Nintendo's upcoming plans being majorly disrupted. That said, they haven't denied the possibility, so I'm hopeful we'll see some more reruns.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Team Ketchup here! I missed this Splatfest since I didn't have a Switch at the time so I'm glad I get to experience it :)

HappieOtter

Inkling
I think it was something to celebrate the splatoon being made because i think it was made in may

Chilly_Blu

SRL Intern
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-2661-0160
I'm going with mayo so i can play with my (total noob) friends. It's nice to know that splatoon is still alive, even if the game isn't doing splatfests anymore. May it bee through fanart, videos, or whatever other medium, splatoon lives on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom