• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Worst Lag Ever/Broken Match???

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
OK guys, I need to run this by everybody to see if anyone has seen anything this bad or at least to see if something comparably bad has happened to others. I was just playing RM on Moray Towers, and I was carrying the RM. I swam up the highest wall (the one with several screen platforms) on the far left of the stage in enemy territory (the most common path in my experience), which is usually good for advancing the score meter to somewhere in the 30s. However the meter stayed at 83, and after standing there for about 2-3 seconds having finished my climb, and trying to recharge the RM for another shot, I got splatted, you know the drill. The problem is that the meter was off were we should have been by about 50 points, which I’ve never seen in Splatoon 1 or 2. We won the match by 17 to 11, but so what? That’s super ridiculous. If it was lag, or if lag has ever caused something comparably bad for you, can you please share? I’m salty.

Reactions: the

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I never had any lag in this game, actually. But in Splatoon 1? That game was lag fiesta. Nothing like splating a squid, only to die to the same squid two or three seconds after killing them. Over and over again. Yet I still loved playing the game.

Kai.E

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8062-1940-0630
I haven't had any problems that extreme, but I've noticed that there has been quite a bit more lag than usual. Simple things like ink spraying after you've splatted someone or people teleporting. thankfully nothing super crazy but frustrating none the less. hopefully it will be better when Nintendo switch online is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom