• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

X rank player looking to form or join a drama free team

Sindri

Inkling
NNID
Ydnac4axle
Hello cephalopods! My name is Sindri, and it's a pleasure! I'll cut to the chase; I've been playing splatoon since the first game's launch. I play competitively. I am in a clan at the moment, but sort of on the fence. My scrim team in said clan, has sort of fallen apart. One of our main members screwed us over and left us for another team. Another member has 2 jobs now and no time, and the last one (besides myself) just isnt a very competitive person. I have felt they were holding me back for a while now... I started playing with randoms found through Facebook (x rank) and it made me realize that my team was holding me back. Suddenly I've been getting higher powers and more wins.

What I'm here for, is a team. I am looking for some people to play competitively with, regularly. I am X rank in 2 modes and S+ in the other 2 and working my way up. I'm proficient with every weapons class other than chargers. Those are my stats, yes, but more importantly I am looking for CHEMISTRY. I want synergy with a team! I want to find people who are not drama THOTS. I'm not looking for high school drama, sore losers or winners, rage quitters, or arrogant people. I want to build a team of 4 people so that we can all grow together. All I ask is that you are S+ or higher. The most important thing to me is going to be commitment. I dont want people who are going to flake. Analyze yourself; are you competitive? Will you be able to successfully be a working part of a competitive team? I've had too many people join my old scrim team and then find out comp isnt for them. I just want to play splatoon. Schedules can be worked, but I'm hoping to get at least 2 nights a week in for practoce, to start. I'm not against joining a team, but understand I'm trying to make a TEAM, not a clan. I am in a clan. I may leave if I get a team going, but joining a different clan is not my goal. I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place, I am new to squidboards. I'm just so over the headache of people flaking on me and not being serious enough. So does anyone want to play?? ^__^

Time Zone: USA EST. I can work days or nights so my schedule is flexible.

Ranks:
RM: X
TC: S+4
SZ: X
CB: S+3

Role: I can pretty much play any role. I use a lot of different weapons. Some of my favorites are dapple dualities, hydra, heavy, slosh machine , kensa nozzle, tenta brella, octo brush...etc. like I really use everything except chargers. I change a lot based on map, modes, and team needs.

I am proficient with callouts and can use discord, and Facebook messenger. Thank you for taking the time to read my long obnoxious post! I'm just a smol bean looking for a team ^__^

InkieSquidie

Inkling
Hello! I am Squitten, the founder (one of) Anomalies of the Sea! We are a small but highly competitive team! We're S+/X rank and above! We have amazing Syngery already and plan to keep a small squad so theres no drama, we're all best of friends and would be more than happy to try you out for the team!

Just need to be 16+, active (college/work is udnerstandable), and ready to Scrim and do Tournaments when we plan them! Also LGBTQ friendly as I am Trans (Male pronouns) and a few Bi people in the server!

Sindri

Inkling
NNID
Ydnac4axle
This sounds like a dream xD
I am 25, so def old enough. I can pretty much play anytime needed as long as I have a schedule.

LGBTQ friendly...? LOL I'm married to a trans man and am pansexual myself. I would love it if you could give me an oppurtunity ^//^

Hello! I am Squitten, the founder (one of) Anomalies of the Sea! We are a small but highly competitive team! We're S+/X rank and above! We have amazing Syngery already and plan to keep a small squad so theres no drama, we're all best of friends and would be more than happy to try you out for the team!

Just need to be 16+, active (college/work is udnerstandable), and ready to Scrim and do Tournaments when we plan them! Also LGBTQ friendly as I am Trans (Male pronouns) and a few Bi people in the server!

InkieSquidie

Inkling
https://discord.gg/rbvHJF here you go! If you are active right now we might mess around a bit in turf (in noooo mood for seriousness lmao)

I am 25, so def old enough. I can pretty much play anytime needed as long as I have a schedule.

LGBTQ friendly...? LOL I'm married to a trans man and am pansexual myself. I would love it if you could give me an oppurtunity ^//^

-*-

Full Squid

This community discriminates against straight normal people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom