• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Xmastival! results and more memes

Njok

Bouncer
We present to you the winners of Xmastival!

Team Tri-Slosher 2

42|SA|Hermes

Ezreal

Skye

PGW|Alex

First of all, we as Meme-organizers would like to thank each and everyone of you for playing this with us. We hope you had as much fun as we did!

It was a rough start due to a few more entrants than we had expected, but it was beautifull!

Now without further ado, i present to you the aftermath.

As always, i hope to see all of you in the next Messtival! tournament :)

Before we wrap this up, here's some random tweets that cover the vibe of Xmastival! pretty well ;)

That leaves us with one question:

Who is the best Charlight?

Last edited:

DoctorStew

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DoctorStew64
Thank you so much to all who made this possible, this was some of the most fun I've had with splatoon in a while. Not only did I meet a bunch of new awesome squids, but I don't think there was a single match that didn't have me on the edge of my seat. Congrats to the TO's for for putting together such an amazing tournament, I'd participate in more meme-tournaments in a heartbeat.

Brandonian

Inkling
NNID
NoobCube00
Thank you so much to all who made this possible, this was some of the most fun I've had with splatoon in a while. Not only did I meet a bunch of new awesome squids, but I don't think there was a single match that didn't have me on the edge of my seat. Congrats to the TO's for for putting together such an amazing tournament, I'd participate in more meme-tournaments in a heartbeat.
Hey, it's NoobCube. It was a lot of fun! That was an interesting round we had. And I completely agree with you, they did a great job with this.

Hermes

Inkling
NNID
frenchiexc29
Well this was quite the tournament. Thanks to all the TOs for meming and organizing, it was a ton of fun. Thanks to my teammates Ezreal, Skye, and Alex for putting up with me and my noobish play. Thanks and GGs to all the other squids out there who participated. This was my first tournament and I'm glad it was this one.

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
All of the members from Tentacle Difficulties had a lot of fun 10/10 would play again. Also splattershot jr team 2 best team.

Starcrusher5Game

Full Squid
NNID
Starcrusher258
This tournament was really fun!! It was also the first time I actually won at something:p Go Team Tri-Slosher!!

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Thank you for running this tournament, it was great fun and ran smoothly after the initial set up.

Quick shoutout to H-3 3 for dragging the nozzlenose out of last place on the tier list!

I would love to see another tournament like this where we enter with our teams and all the weapons are decided on a per round basis or something. Free the memes.

viantastic

Inkster Jr.
Thanks so much for this tourney guys. Was my first one and it was a healthy blend of fun and challenging. I'm more confident in the Rapid Blaster now.. confident I don't want to main it! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Super fun tournament. getting 2nd place with completely new ppl was super insane for us.
Can't wait for the next one!

But the brushes at 9 and 10... WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME @Njok T.T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom