• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yes hello

Kokonoe

Inkling
NNID
ProfessorKokonoe
I am Kokonoe, people tend to call me Koko, or many other things I can't say on a family-friendly website.

I main the Roller and am currently trying to find a gun to fall back on that feels as rewarding as rolling does. No such luck.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Hello and welcome to the forums hope ya have a nice time here!
Have you played Blazblue before?

Kokonoe

Inkling
NNID
ProfessorKokonoe
Yes, I play Blazblue and I suck at it. I don't even play Kokonoe, she's just my favorite character in the series and reminds me of myself, other than the massive sadist streak.

Lovebird

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shibakisses
there's really no more satisfying a way to spread ink and wipe out enemy squids than smashing them with a comically large paintroller. i am, however, really excited for carbon roller to come out so i don't feel bad being the 5th person in a match with a krak-on. dynamo rollers are just way too heavy!

welcome to the boards!!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website.

Never been a fan of the rollers, I usually play a long range shooter so I can counter all the rollers and aerosprays lol. I mostly use the dual squelcher and nozzlenose.

Either way I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, you can ask me or another staff member for assistance. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom