• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

yo. The Liger has arrived

The Liger

Inkling
NNID
goodyjr7
Hello Squidboarders! I've been lurking around here for probably a year, reading up on Squid stuff. Splatoon was my first venture into 1st person shooters, after wasting years of my life playing MarioKart pretty much exclusively. I'm super addicted to this game, and so I figured I may as well join this forum after all. I'm currently an S rank, although I tend to just sit in the A+70 to S40 rank all the time. I've seemed to reach a bit of a plateau, as it seems I kill everybody when i'm in A/A+ matches, but I'm seriously a 50/50 win/loss in S-rank.

I can't say I have a true main weapon, as I go between Krak-On Roller, Carbon Roller Deco, Tri-Slosher, and Splatterscope all the time depending on Map/Mode Combo, as well as switching between Motion controls and sticks depending on the weapon. Glad to be here. . .You may see me on Friday nights mostly, when i'm doing squad games with my buddy from 11p.m-3 a.m. all the time. I'm The Liger^TM most of the time in-game, although I do have MacGyver as my alternate account occasionally.

Pleasure squidding with you all!

Indigo

Inkling
NNID
Indig0
Hello Squidboarders! I've been lurking around here for probably a year, reading up on Squid stuff. Splatoon was my first venture into 1st person shooters, after wasting years of my life playing MarioKart pretty much exclusively. I'm super addicted to this game, and so I figured I may as well join this forum after all. I'm currently an S rank, although I tend to just sit in the A+70 to S40 rank all the time. I've seemed to reach a bit of a plateau, as it seems I kill everybody when i'm in A/A+ matches, but I'm seriously a 50/50 win/loss in S-rank.

I can't say I have a true main weapon, as I go between Krak-On Roller, Carbon Roller Deco, Tri-Slosher, and Splatterscope all the time depending on Map/Mode Combo, as well as switching between Motion controls and sticks depending on the weapon. Glad to be here. . .You may see me on Friday nights mostly, when i'm doing squad games with my buddy from 11p.m-3 a.m. all the time. I'm The Liger^TM most of the time in-game, although I do have MacGyver as my alternate account occasionally.

Pleasure squidding with you all!
Hallo. Welcome! Just arrived a bit before you but welcome!

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I'm currently an S rank, although I tend to just sit in the A+70 to S40 rank all the time. I've seemed to reach a bit of a plateau, as it seems I kill everybody when i'm in A/A+ matches, but I'm seriously a 50/50 win/loss in S-rank.
Amen to that. I've been in this same boat for weeks lol. Regardless, welcome fellow SB newbie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom