• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yo! The New Squid on the Block right here

Knightmare82

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dirteburg32
Fancy meeting ya squids and kids.:cool: I'm Knightmare and I'm 14 years old. A friend of mine told me about Squidboards a while ago but I never found the time to go through it up 'till now. I really enjoy Turf Wars but I can do alright in Ranked as well aha just don't let a Luna Blaster get close to me jeez. I was a B rank today but unfortunately got demoted to B-(Annoying but I think I can get it back).I enjoy using weapons with high firing rates such as the Splattershot Jr. and the Aerospray RG. So.. Yeah if anyone wanted to play with me sometime I'll be around and I'm hoping to be a contribution to the forums xD.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Ah so nice friend recommendations. Sure anyone is a contributor to the forums. We love freshly caught uh I mean freshly new inklings. Many people are up for games you might contact them privately or in their intro posts then carry on from there. I hope you do well and have fun in the boards. Stay fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom