• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yo yo, what's up? And down again.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Hello every sqiddy, I'm Ikieri and ever since the first Global Testfire I've been hanging around till now.
At first I was skeptical about Splatoon, but eventually it grew on me and I've become stuck ever since.
I love the aesthetics Nintendo has brought in, it's something brand new and I can't get enough of the trendy style it oozes.

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hello every sqiddy, I'm Ikieri and ever since the first Global Testfire I've been hanging around till now.
At first I was skeptical about Splatoon, but eventually it grew on me and I've become stuck ever since.
I love the aesthetics Nintendo has brought in, it's something brand new and I can't get enough of the trendy style it oozes.
Hey welcome to the forums! I'm actually pretty new too, but I've already grown attached to the forums. Hopefully you'll get more familiar with it soon. Hey, we got something in common! I was also pretty skeptical about this game, but when I really got into it and saw what it was about, Nintendo lured me in(just like every other game they make XD). Once again, hope you enjoy the forums, and if you ever need something or just want to talk, feel free to PM me or message me on Skype. ^-^

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Glad you joined the site! So, welcome, I hope you enjoy the website as much as I have lol. Watch out for all the INKcoming puns though lol

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Squiddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom