• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

You gotta be Squid-ing me!

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Hey everybody. I'm shaZam! Or you can call me Zach, or whatever your little squid heart desires.

So, I think that it's really cool that this site exists already. I come from a Smash background, and I have a heart for communities like this. So it has my full support from the get go (even if I suck at this game because I probably will). I've never really played any shooter games seriously, but this game looks like it should be a real blast. I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of this community and getting the chance to play with and get to know some of you dudes.

So, hi! Nice to meet you all!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
If you're interested in the the competitive aspects of Splatoon, Tournaments are the way to go !

The Shoutbox is a place to chad with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece. We do not welcome anyone who's member of the Octarian army.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Hi there!
I've also migrated from Smashboards, I hope to settle in here permanently though!

This site is still in it's small stages but becaus of this it's such a comfy and friendly community, there's a lot of speculation and stuff to talk about, especially with the direct on the way, so make yourself at home!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards!

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
Welcome! I myself am a new user but so far this forum has been very friendly and accepting compared to sites and boards. Once the game launches I'm sure there will be a lot of guides and tutorials here to help get your foothold in playing Splatoon to your most enjoyment!

Again welcome to the Squidboards community and hope to see you on the battlefield May 29th!

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Hey, thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. I can't wait to get my hands on this game and get playing with you guys. :)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Sure you are welcome here! We are just a puddle of ink now but once the game picks up and globally raises in competition and fun we'll be an ocean of ink. I have high hopes for the game even though I won't have it so I want to see this place grow up nicely. Just wait till the game arrives. you'll have some great fun specially in the friend factor with other members from the boards here. I support both Splatoon and Smash. S i'm at both placed daily mostly simultaneously. If you like Smash then you'll love the Splatoon scene here.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Welcome to the site! A lot of people are new here. I only ever lurked Smashboards a few times in the past, but I play Smash Bros on a fairly regular basis. Sometimes. :P I do like the community here a lot already and I've been coming here every day since I signed up, trying to meet new people and make some new friends to play Splatoon with in the future. You seem like a cool person so hopefully I'll see you around!

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
Welcome to the site! A lot of people are new here. I only ever lurked Smashboards a few times in the past, but I play Smash Bros on a fairly regular basis. Sometimes. :p I do like the community here a lot already and I've been coming here every day since I signed up, trying to meet new people and make some new friends to play Splatoon with in the future. You seem like a cool person so hopefully I'll see you around!
The more I've been lurking around here, the more I've begun to like it. I'll definitely be around. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom