• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

You gotta be Squidding me, LOST AGAIN!

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
Yo everyone, it's lostleader, you may recongize me from the sister site, Brawl central, Nintendo Hub, or even...yes VGD. Course you could have also seen me online as the rushdown charger in your base from time to time, but hey that's here or there.

Gotta say I'm loving Splatoon, and surprised how well Nintendo made a shooter, but as you may have guessed, I am a big fan of Nintendo. I also love anime, and love love love Ayaka Kagari from Witchcraft Works, course I like some more classics like Full Metal Alchemist, Utena, and Samurai Champloo. I also like to stream me playing games, even did a couple of Splatoon streams! Either way, I really love games, anime and comedy, and I just really wanted to express that :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom