• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Young Splatter Looking For The "Odd" Squad Battle

kraken hat

Inkling
NNID
koopadaloopa
Hi folks,

My son is an avid Inkling. He's gotten up to Levels 33 and B. He would love to try playing as a squad member, but looking on Twitter, it seems like most squads are quite organized (and time consuming) --- we won't let him play hour after hour, day after day.

So I figure in our welcome note here, I'd ask (and I may find this answer as we "swim" around these forums) are there any less serious squads set up that will let players jump in for a few battles here and there? Or am I missing the point as the squads look to learn each other to become better and don't need randoms joining up...

Thanks!
"kraken hat" (my son) and "Daddy" (me - one of the many on Splatoon)

Last edited:

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
There are a few relaxed, just-for-fun clans on squidboards, if you go into the squid locator thread you'll probably end up finding one recruiting eventually. If not, the easiest thing to do would be to find a group of other relaxed squids to play with in the same thread by posting something there. I'm in a competitive squad called NSB and I'd be happy to play with him every now and then if I'm free! You can usually find me practicing on turf war or playing in squads with my team. Some people in my squad may be up for it too, but since we're all S rank it might be better to add me on my other account that has a much lower rank, that way I won't be attracting all the S rank players which are hard to fight.

Good luck :D

Koah15

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zgameing
I am a S+ player apart of a squad but I'd love to play with him every now and then

Oyasumi

Inkling
NNID
BadderThanBad
Hi, I just picked up the game today! I'd be honored to play with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom