• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your Favorite Play From the Splatoon Testfire?

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
Now that our time is up in Splatoon (for now), what was your favorite part/play of the testfire? Mine was being able to zone two rollers effectively enough to get a Bubbler up to survive both a Killer Wail and a walk-at-me and splat both of them.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
In Saltspray Rig, leading up to one of the open areas I was inking the walkway to it with roller and two chargers popped up. I took a bit of a retreat, flicked ink onto the enemy ink and squid jumped into it (still at the walkway leading up at this point), then read which way they would hide and set up Killer Wail. Splatted them both.
Felt really good, I thought they would get me for sure.

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
My first game with the charger I was able to get some easy kills by fully charging a shot and aiming it at the indicator for enemy super jumps. The enemy team stopped jumping into the same spot blindly after getting popped as soon as they landed a few times :D

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
To the best of my memory, the favorite moment I had was playing Saltspray Rig and going to the lower platform to claim it. I saw 2 Rollers painting it and they both came at me.......... I had the Splatterspray JR. nough Said.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
My first game with the charger I was able to get some easy kills by fully charging a shot and aiming it at the indicator for enemy super jumps. The enemy team stopped jumping into the same spot blindly after getting popped as soon as they landed a few times :D
The amount of times I did this is unhealthy. It also never stopped being hilarious.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
One of my favorite parts was my 3rd or 4th time on Saltspray Rig where, from the upper-most platform, I used a Killer Wail in the direction of the lower-most platform at the front, and killed 3/4 of the other time at once. From now on, I shall call it Killer Sniping! I was so surprised when it happened. I tried using it, I look down at my map and notice the lower-most platform starting to get covered. My first instinct? Instead of trying to go down there and surely die, I thought it'd be a great idea to use the Killer Wail (seeing as how it can literally go through walls and go from one end of the map to the other) little did I realize, two other members from the pink team were lined up perfectly and BOOM! 3 kill streak all at once!

I replicated it again later on from the lower-most platform and only managed to kill 2 other Inklings....Oh well, still pretty cool imo

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
When I saved both myself and a teammate from a Killer Wail with a well placed bubble. That roller player was probably mad and/or confused.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Running around people with Ink Rollers that are also using Ink Rollers is definitely very fun. :)

DingDongMcDork

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DingDong
My favorite was probably the quad kill I got with a roller. Now, that's not what was cool about that play, what was cool was the fact that 3 of the players were rollers too, meaning I had to roll over them on a certain angle in order to not get killed in the process.

DynamicSmasher

Inkling
NNID
Voltree
Using bomb rush to annihilate the orange team in the last minute.
Also doing the pop-out and shoot thing on a crate was fun.

kylexv

Inkling
NNID
vandewax
Getting 10 kills in one game with the Splattershot Jr.

GamingWarthog

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GamingWarthog
You know that crate in the middle of the south platform Rollers can't hit you on (or at least don't try for some reason), one tried using a Killer Whale on me while I was on it. I dodged by standing on the edge of the crate, where neither the Roller or Killer Whale could hit me. Stealth Swimming behind an allied Roller and nearly getting run over by an enemy Roller before popping up to destroy them was also cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom