• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your Favourite Quotes/Sayings?

aviatsvi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
boatjello
Hey guys! Sorry if this is already a thread..

Anyways, just post some quotes and stuff that speak to you down below :)

I have 3:
"Be someone who makes someone feel like a someone."
"If you have the choice between what's right and what's kind, choose kind."
"Dark cannot drive out dark, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

Can't wait to see what you post! :D

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
"In the midst of winter, I found there lay within me an invincible summer" - Albert Camus

"To the dumb question "Why me?" the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply "Why not?" - Christopher Hitchens

“Life, just like the stars, the planets and the galaxies, is just a temporary structure on the long road from order to disorder. But that doesn't make us insignificant, because we are the Cosmos made conscious. Life is the means by which the universe understands itself. And for me, our true significance lies in our ability to understand and explore this beautiful universe.” -- Brian Cox

There are many more but my brain has melted so I guess I'll post them another time o_O

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
I have a splatoon example:

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If the one in my signature doesn't count, here are a few more:
  • "I have always been fond of the West African proverb: 'Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.'" -Theodore Roosevelt
  • "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." -Carl Jung
  • "To which I always say: there are two main reasons I don't make jokes about Muslims. A: I don't know a single ****in' thing about Muslims. And B: Neither do you." -Dara Ó Briain
  • "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." -Jude 1:24-25, KJV
  • "We will go down in history either as the world's greatest statesmen or its worst villains." Herman Göring
I'd include one of mine, but I think that'd be cheating.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"I am nobody, and nobody is perfect. Therefore I am perfect."- One liner I picked off the Internet.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
"ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER ****ER" - the infamous game-destroying password from Metroid. Hi, I'm a nerd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom