• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your favourite weapon class?

What is your favourite wapon class?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I personally admire splatlings. They're like guns and chargers in one. What weapon class do you admire most?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I am a shootyman. Being boring and practical means I don't unbalance teams!

Maave

Inkling Commander
Rollers. It ain't the most practical but rolling over people is way too fun.

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Chargers. Sniping people from far away without any chance of them attacking is fun!

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I find that I have the most fun using splatlings, even though I'm not fantastic with them by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not even consistent with any particular category; I'll always flop all over the board on any given day. If I had to pick one particular weapon that I perform consistently well with, however, I'd probably say vanilla Rapid Blaster - the ability to completely keep people out of your face at all times is such a blessing.

Xanjos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Xanjos
They see me rollin they hatin.

Seriously it's something completely different from what you find in most shooters, that's why I went with rollers in the beginning and i loved them.
And rolling over people is very satisfying.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Rollers were my favorite, then I adapted to shooters. Now I'm trying and failing at sniping.

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Rollers were my favorite, then I adapted to shooters. Now I'm trying and failing at sniping.
Just try to get some practice in turf war just sniping at people. I would recommend starting with Fresh Squiffer to defend yourself at close range and learn accuracy, and then move to the Splat Chargers for increased range.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Just try to get some practice in turf war just sniping at people. I would recommend starting with Fresh Squiffer to defend yourself at close range and learn accuracy, and then move to the Splat Chargers for increased range.
Okay, thank you! My best game was with the Kelp 'charger and was 7 to 2 for splats. :D But I'll definitely consider what you said, thank you again!

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Splatlings. Because in Turf Wars there's no such thing as Oversplat :ability_damage:

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Definitely Blasters for me. I really like how you need to predict how the enemy is gonna move so you can put them in a sticky situation with your blast radius. And hitting those clutch directs is really satisfying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom