• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your fresh moments in Splatoon 2

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Pretty basic here. Instead of spilling the salt, were pouring out the good vibes!

What are some positive, amazing, or even funny moments you've had in Splatoon 2? This can be for any mode: Turf Wars, Splatfests, Ranked, Salmon Run- even Hero Mode! Just drop in those fresh moments.

I'll start with my own- I was plating Turf War at the Inkblot Art Academy map. As a ink brush user, I was doing well to keep any bypassing enemy inklings in check as we had the team pinned down. I decided to check around the middle area just in case and...whats this? A member on my team is idling! He was using some kind of Aerospray....but he wasn't pointed down or anything. Infact, he just stood there and looked around a bit. I became a bit concerned...so, I came over and...

Bap!

I slap him a few times with my brush to get his attention. He seems to turn his view to me....so I call out...

This Way!

Another member of our team wanders over and looks at us both- it was a girl. Looked rather confused by what was going on. The boy paused, then does the same back....

This Way!

And....we all both go about our inking business, hahah. I guess I gave him a bit of a moral boost! And we won that match, fittingly.

Now, what are some of your good moments?

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Ooh, this is a good thread idea. We had one for Splatoon 1, we need one for Splatoon 2.

One of the hypest moments was winning a 3 v 4 Splatzones match. Initially I was so distraught that someone had poofed away at the start, but I decided to play my hardest, and we won handily.

For other great moments, ranked has had a ton of matches that I just went nuts in. Obviously being very experienced in the game helped, but not only did I do well in many of the matches, but every time I was basically leading my team very well.

This has been the norm in all my Rainmaker (using the Tentatek) and Tower Control (using the Slosher) matches. And I am kicking myself for deleting the win in the 3 v 4 from my album while trying to clean it up because at first glance it looked like there was nothing spectacular about it. :oops:

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
So I just finished tower control and...

IMG_20170725_161856.jpg

WHEW.

It was the most fun I ever had in Tower Control! Every round was a tight match, but gradually id help push for the win by helping watch the area around the tower. This roller thrives in the mode! Try it!

the

Inkling Commander
The other day I somehow splatted two people with a shot from my charger! Unfortunately I lost the match, but it still felt good.

And yesterday I waited below an edge with my baller in hopes that someone would jump down, and as it turned out three people did so at once. It was kinda a dirty trick on my part but I just found it funny that it worked that well!

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack

"Just get on the tower please"

I'll be trying to record matches to post on here. I'm bad at telling stories. :V

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
To have all my accessories float with what I had unintentional results.

First up, charge up. Good, good. Second, ink resistances, good. More of it. Good.

Wait...

TRIPLE MAIN INK SAVOR UP? WAIT, MORE INK SAVOR? NO, STOP, MY HEART. MORE INK RESISTANCE!?

And I squealed like a little girl. Hard.

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
some random guy memed up a splashdown i got over hyped for during the JP splatfest.. was pretty fresh imo

Nixon_Corral

Inkling
I've only had this game since Monday, and I didn't have the first one, so I'm pretty short on super fresh moments, but yesterday I won a game by 0.1% for the first time (also earning one of my first MVPs). That was pretty great.

ZosDaddyO

Inkster Jr.
IMG_1826.PNG

This was a super proud moment, like "they actually get it!" (That or I had all vets on my team) we had a brush user, who actually ran up to the rain maker, AND EVERYONE FOLLOWED! We didn't even bump into each other on the way there. To top it off, everyone then turned around and splattered someone , I inked a path up, called out, and the other two covered the rear while they ran it in! A perfect run!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I got squidbagged today by a charger. He seem pretty fresh, so I kinda dropped my causal sense of playing the lazy carbon roller and began tailgating him whenever he made his appearance. Lurking in the wake of the ink, I swatted him once. Squidbagged, and leap away.

Phase two, uh oh, charger looks pretty angry at me. Better be quiet....Shhh....Best to catch him when he isn't looking. Hum, it would appear the charger is busy.

HI! Ka-splat!...Squidbag for a second time. Can Forte make it for a third? Or is it asking too much salt?

That charger spawned. Oh no, he looks REALLY angry at this point. He is firing rapidly and seeking me out. But it's too bad some of my team members distracted him. I waltz up behind. He sharply turns, raging, tossing bombs. I swat him for a third, oozing the last of the agony. The match ends, we won.

I never saw that charger afterwards, huh. But it made me smile.

Savage

Inkster Jr.
NNID
coolSean
Switch Friend Code
SW-2155-3339-9509
My personal freshest moment in Splatoon 2 so far has been after I regained my baby, the Splash o Matic. It was like I never left it! Movement was amazing with it. Anyways, I went on ranked for a bit because I was ready to be tilted, and I broke my record of 23 kills with 24!

Splash o Matic represent!

HySquid

Full Squid
NNID
mob362
While trying to win back a part of the map, I splatted someone who tried to flank me and quickly splashdowned someone who tried to kill me with the Ink Jet.

(weapon used: splattershot)

sunaku

Hello again!
Community Ambassador
NNID
yuuisim
Switch Friend Code
SW-3702-6418-1999
So in Splatoon 1 I actually stuck to the rollers because they felt much more usable to me than aim weapons, as aiming was extremely difficult for me.

When I first got to try Splatoon 2's demo, I was forced to use the dualies.. and ended up winning the matches I was in. When the game actually came out, I picked up the Splattershot Jr... and...

Needless to say, I was surprised.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
So they say miracles are impossible. I am living proof that this is far from the truth.

Halfway through a Rainmaker match, it looked hopeless. They were on their way to the pedestal. And yet, we were able to smack them off mid-dunk. Our efforts to push were in vain until right at the very end. They attempt to escape, but we take out the carrier as they attempt to crawl down the hallway. Overtime clicks in as we scramble down the hall, taking everything out with us. They were pulling all the stops with their specials, but we caved through it all. Final score: 99 to 97.
2017072920392500-CBA841B50A92A904E313AE06DF4EF71A.jpg

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
Alright Rain Maker Moray Towers.
I've got my Splatining gun I held back to provide cover fire from the standard Charger position.
They splat the Ground team... 1v4 I let them pop the Sheild then unload I splat three of them. Just in time for my team to respawn.
(BOOYAH!!!)
My team scoops up the now open Rainmaker and walk it in.

3kills one charge.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom