• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your main weapon

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I have a few. Splat Zones, it's Hero Splat Charger Replica. Tower Control is the Luna Blaster, Rainmaker, I haven't played too much of that, and Turf War is Heavy Splatling.

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
Tentatek Splattershot.

I have mained a few weapons like the Splattershot Jr, Aerospray RG and N-ZAP '85, but I always come back to the Tentatek :)

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
My main guns are the Splattershot family, Splattershot, Octoshot, Tentatek, and sometimes the Splattershot Pro, in that order most of the time. Dynamo Roller and Krak-On Roller are my main Rollers (I've decided today I'll be using Dynamo in Ranked). Splash-o-matic I use occasionally too.

buildz

Inkling
NNID
jBuildz17
I like to use the Tentatek Splattershot. I'm getting used to bunnyhopping with that weapon now, which means I'm getting more kills.

:)

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Splattershot Pro, regular and Forge. I go 96 Gal for maps such as Flounder Heights/Port Mackeral though.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Kelp Scope, allthough i hardly spend time sniping from safety and more time zipping across the battlefield getting my foes at different angles. I can't get used to the E-Litre just yet.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Splattershot Jr./Octobrush/maybe Dynamo Roller. Not sure which one honestly, I can use all three fairly competently, I think, though if I had to pick one it'd be the Jr.

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
I have a lot of weapons in mind to main. I haven't decided quite yet, though I am starting to like the N-ZAP 89. Then again, the Splat Charger is good, as is the Octobrush, and the .98 Gal, and the Splattershot Pro, and the Inkbrush, and the Kelp Splatterscope...

polysaw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
laffysapphy
recently the tentatek for most gamemodes, sometimes the jr for turf, sometimes either dynamo variant for ranked (mostly splat zones), and very soon the octoshot!! i used to main the carbon roller so sometimes i use that and i also want to get better at the splat chargers

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I experimented with a lot of shooter weapons and am always leaning towards .96 Deco and Tentatek Splattershot. .96 Deco is a powerhouse for most ranked modes and maps and Tentatek is the allrounder which is especially strong in Turf.
I played with the Kelp Charger for a while some time ago, but I think I'll rather invest practice into the E-Liter Scope if I want to play charger again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom