• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your play time

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
So I was wondering how much time everyone spent with Splatoon at this point. The Wii U tracks this in its activity log. I think we don't have a thread for this yet.

I am currently at about 55 hours since May 29 which makes it my #2 most-played Wii U game already. It's surprising how addicting this game is considering we still have very limited content.

JouluPam

Inkling
Where exactly does Wii U keep these logs? Has there been an update? The last time I checked I wasn't able to check an individual game's stats..

AlpacaJesus837

Full Squid
NNID
alpacajesus
Although it never really felt like it, my play time for Splatoon is 70 hours and 9 minutes. Nintendo did a great job making this game addicting!

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
I checked last night and I had logged in around 44 hours since picking it up on launch day. I probably would be around... 60 something if I hadn't gone out of town earlier this week.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
34 hours played, but a lot of that was spent testing too...so maybe closer to 28?

hy_

Inkling
NNID
sirvariaa
I haven't really checked lately, but other day i was at around 85 hours. that's actually almost a week ago, so i'd shoot it's around a hundred now, probably more

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I've spent 35 hours on it since launch. Still quite a lot when i think about it... xD

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Wow I'm surprised how much you guys have played. I only have around 30 hours invested into the game so far. I'm hoping it lasts me quite some time though.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
So far I have put in 22 hours, and my sister has put in 20. So together we have 42. (Excellent math, me. Thanks!)

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
So I was wondering how much time everyone spent with Splatoon at this point. The Wii U tracks this in its activity log. I think we don't have a thread for this yet.

I am currently at about 55 hours since May 29 which makes it my #2 most-played Wii U game already. It's surprising how addicting this game is considering we still have very limited content.
How do you only have 55 hours and be level 40 while I'm nearly 200 and only level 38? Is it just that I played a lot more before level update because of school?

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
355:24
I have absolutely no life..
So you're the guy who maxes out 5 weapons, jk.
I have put in about 35 hours, and let me tell you, squiding and kidding have never felt so good. This game really does manage to stay fresh.

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
How do you only have 55 hours and be level 40 while I'm nearly 200 and only level 38? Is it just that I played a lot more before level update because of school?
I got confused by that too lol, but this thread just got bumped and the original post was from early June :p

I am at 637:41.. although I do leave it idle a lot until auto power-down so I guess that's a thing

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
185 hours.
This thread taught me that I don't play Splatoon enough.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I got confused by that too lol, but this thread just got bumped and the original post was from early June :p
^This

I have to look up my current play time, but I guess it should be somewhere between 300 and 400 hours by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom