• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your Queen is Here!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. It's been a little while right? But the welcome arrived. I don't play Splatoon but if I did My weapon of choice has always been the Charger. I would like to be one because I love to snipe in shooters. There aren't many Chargers in Splatoon so i think the few can be precious to a team if well used.

Hello & welcome to Squidboards. It's been a little while right? But the welcome arrived. I don't play Splatoon but if I did My weapon of choice has always been the Charger. I would like to be one because I love to snipe in shooters. There aren't many Chargers in Splatoon so i think the few can be precious to a team if well used.
That's smart! Y'know, I bought a Wii U just for Splatoon! Crazy, I know. Chargers are valuable to a team too.

Glitch

Inkling
W҉élc͟o̷m̷é h̷omé! ͢You'̴r̶e n̨ev̶er͘ ̷al̶low̕e̸d̵ to ̛l̷eav́e >̀:͜3͜

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I can't use a charger to save my life. Like rapid fire and gear with speed abilities. Duel squelchers for ranked. Always go back to the Aerospray if I'm failing. Welcome!

@Glitch I think I've come across you online....I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom