• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your splatoon Playtimes?

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I just noticed that i spent a looooooot of time with Splatoon since its release. 1450 Hours on my Main account. I also have an Account for Livestreaming, an Account for speedrunning and a Low-Rank-Account so i have like...1600 hours? What about your Playtimes? I spent over 25% of the time of my life with splatoon after its release lol

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic

Well I've got you beat on the number of times I've played but you've definitely got me beat in the overall time played. I guess this just means I take many more breaks than you do (that's understandable since I get salty and angry quite easily when playing competitive games).

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
290 hours 41 minutes, over 87 play sessions. On average, that's 3½ hours per session.

Weird, I thought I've played more than that. I've had the game since launch.

Oh well. Time to fix that. :D

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Well I've got you beat on the number of times I've played but you've definitely got me beat in the overall time played. I guess this just means I take many more breaks than you do (that's understandable since I get salty and angry quite easily when playing competitive games).
Holy cow how did you even do that? do you turn off your wii u and seconds after turn it back on? xD

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Well on average I'll play Splatoon for 30 to 45mins and then take a 30min break, then if I feel like it (which I generally do) I'll play some more Splatoon. Sometimes though if I have a losing streak then I might only play for 10mins and then have a break. I've had the game since launch.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Around the 500-600 hour mark. There weren't that many other interesting games out there so i stuck with splatoon since the day i bought it.

Celeste

Inkling
NNID
Celestefey
I have around 200 hours! I haven't played it as much as other games, but I do really love Splatoon. And even so, that's around 8 days of my life entirely dedicated to just playing Splatoon which is a lot of time. I have been playing since launch though but I guess I don't play as avidly as some of you guys.

Now if you saw my play time for Animal Crossing New Leaf, that's another story...

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Right now I have 369:09 across 534 sessions. Never mind that I pre-ordered it, I simply don't devote as much time as others do (less so with work going on).

maxie

Full Squid
image.jpeg

well, i definitely feel less guilty about this much play time in abt two months after seeing this thread

Saeka

Inkling
NNID
shaymincinccino
I got Splatoon around Black Friday. Including my account and my alt, I have about 270 hours.

Legacy

Inkster Jr.
I'm still somewhat of a scrub. I don't think my play time is proportionate to the times I played lol.

Attachments

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
I'm somewhere in the middle here. I've had it since launch and am about halfway through my 500s. So that's a lot? Or maybe not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom