• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

You're a kid! You're a squid!

NNID
Sarki241
We turn each other into kids 'n' squids! Here's how it works.

It's a fight for kid squid supremacy! We have to turn everyone into either and claim victory! Whichever side brings the other down to 0 wins and the game is reset to a new round.

Every time you post, you must turn another user into either a kid or a squid by tagging another user through the @ function! (If you have not been tagged yet (e.g., first time poster) please use this color to indicate so. If you wish not to be alerted to this thread due to disinterst, please post indicating that you wish to do so using this color.) Please follow the example below to see the required posting format. Posts that don't meet this will not be counted.

Once you've posted, you must wait until 2 of your current form (whether that be kid or squid) to tag other users as either. You are allowed 1 tag if you've posted after this limit. You are allowed 2 tags if this limit is doubled (4). You are allowed 3 tags if this limit is tripled or more (6+).

Example:

User A: ATATATATATA!
User B: @User A You're a kid now!
User A: @User B You're a squid now!
User C: @User B You're a kid!
User D: @User C You're a squid!
User A: @User B Now YOU'RE the squid!
User B: @User C @User D Good luck sorting yourselves out!
User D: Sorry, but my ink glands are sore!

Ground Rules (Play nice, squiddies!)

• You are not allowed to tag yourself.
  • Tagging people outside the thread IS encouraged. If they wish not to participate, they must post in this color and they will be counted as Splatted until they post to tag another person again!
  • For the sake of efficiency and to avoid confusion, the 1st poster of every new page is required to update the counter (shown below) from the results of the previous page. If this is not enacted after 3 pages, the game will freeze, so tag me (@Captain Hotcakes) until I post an updated counter to resume the game.
  • If @Captain Hotcakes is offline for more than 1 day, please tag any online moderator to do the honors in place of my absence.
Current Counter

Kids: 0
Squids: 0
Not tagged: 1
Splatted!: 0

The "down to 0" victory condition will be put in effect as soon as this thread hits 2 pages! The counter will be updated on a dail

READY... SET... GOOOOOO!

Come and get some, bottomfeeders!

NNID
Sarki241
@kuletxcore Thanks for kicking off the game! Just reminding you to edit your post with the appropriate ink colors. In your case, that would be this light green I'm using (5th across, 3rd down.) Just click on the teardrop icon in the text editor, if you didn't know already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom