• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Youtube Community, Help!

Youngster Skaymore

Full Squid
NNID
EganGR
For the last few days, I have only been able to upload vidsa in the morning (EST). Monday, tuesday, and today, i have tried uploading videos from multiple computers and it has been stuck at uploading 0% different videos different computers. My friend said this was happening to him too. I tried this morning, though, and I was able to upload a video, but the ones from the night before hadn't uploaded. Is this happening to anyone else? Can anyone help? I have a ton of finished videos that I can't even upload. I also wan't this to be fixed before Friday, since I am planning on uploading lots of Splatoon videos. Please help if you can any advice would be helpful. I've tried everything (or so I thought)

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
Weird, I havent had this problem, then again I haven't uploaded in weeks.

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
For the last few days, I have only been able to upload vidsa in the morning (EST). Monday, tuesday, and today, i have tried uploading videos from multiple computers and it has been stuck at uploading 0% different videos different computers. My friend said this was happening to him too. I tried this morning, though, and I was able to upload a video, but the ones from the night before hadn't uploaded. Is this happening to anyone else? Can anyone help? I have a ton of finished videos that I can't even upload. I also wan't this to be fixed before Friday, since I am planning on uploading lots of Splatoon videos. Please help if you can any advice would be helpful. I've tried everything (or so I thought)
Try checking the internet connection and rebooting the modem. If that dosen't work, try taking a laptop with your video on it to a public place with wifi access and uploading from there.

Weird, I havent had this problem, then again I haven't uploaded in weeks.
Dude, your everywhere on this site. Your like the me of Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom