• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas had all of things ready, and was more than happy to leave camp, considering he was one of the first to be on line to enter the bus. He had his Studio Headphones at his shoulders, ready to listen to music for the rest of the ride back. While waiting, he wondered what happened to the other students that came in at the first day. Maybe they had to go home early or something. He thought tilting his head to a side.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt was the next to board the school bus. He saw where everyone else had seated, but he decided to be where he was most comfortable being the back. He found a place to sit then threw his bag in the bus seat across from where he was. In an attempt to lay back his hat immediately hit the window knocking it infront of his face. He let out a small sigh and tossed his hat over to where his bag was, but it quickly spun back around and hit him square in the face, "Ow!" he said sitting up holding his nose.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos was next to board the bus.His head was still down, but a glad to be able to return home. He looked around to see where everyone else was sitting before he found a seat where he can have some distance. I'm gonna miss this place...He leans his head against the window while slowly trying to drift to sleep.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia was slow getting to the bus. Glancing around as she stepped on the bus, she found an empty seat, letting out a small yawn as she sat down by herself, trying to relax as she silently waited.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( I love me some phone posting... ))

Terence climbed up the steps in the bus, followed by Forge shortly afterward.

Terence sat down on one of the seats in the middle of the bus, quickly sagging downward into his seat, fast asleep.

Meanwhile the Coach walked up and down the aisle. He was doing a headcount on the students, counting who was present, who went home early, and who wasn't here.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas sat in the front, having his music playing and ready to enjoy the ride back to the city. First thing I'm gonna do is hug a building when we get back. He thought showing a face as if he were trying to conceal a laugh.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
April gasped. She was spacing out for far too long. She hurried and grabbed her things and ran on one of the buses.

@MacSmitty
By chance, she just so happened to spot Lucas in the front, her favorite seat. She approached him. "Hey... Got some extra room?" April asked Lucas.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( This RP is closed now! You guys gotta go to TACarbuncle's thread now. And if you're a newcomer and wanted to join, fear not! The other thread is fresh and open for all! Just leave an application on the OOC thread found here, and then once a GM (Me, TACarbuncle or Lydia) gives you a go ahead you can join in on the fun here! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom