• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfiexvii

Inkster Jr.
  • Warning Received

This weeks featured Zelda musical piece:

Spoiler: Previous weeks
Toggle Spoiler

Zelda, Queen of Hyrule, Leader of the Sages, Goddess of Hylia herself reincarnated has returned to the Smash series.

Rosalina stepped onto the scene and thinking she was all cute.

Showing up in her baby blue, K-mart night gown that was 3 sizes too big, with her beanie baby Luma, outdated emo hairstyle and tacky earrings THINKING she was going to take the #1 magical girl spot in the Smash series.

Little did we know that 8 days later we would have the one, true original magical girl return.

And with one swift snatch.

Rosalina's wig was gone...

NOTE:
This is a JOKE

joke

[johk]
noun

something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce:
Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter:
The loss was no joke.

DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND CRY TO A MODERATOR

Thank you for your time~
@berserker.
I'll fix it in a sec
Doing some matches

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I hope those warnings received are the warnings for how great Zelda is! Zelda Wii U hype!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
why is squidboards so bright
Not sure what this has to do with Zelda, but, it's supposed to replicate the bright nature of Splatoon I'm guessing!

go to sign up and there's a button that says sign up with smashboards account or something like that.

edit: greninja'd
Sorry, i'll go nerf myself now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom