• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zero 9: Presentation

Zero 9

Inkling
Hello! I'm Zero 9, a 24 years old french-speaking Belgian gamer. I am a big Nintendo Fan and video game fan. My favorite games are the super smash bros. games and the megaman games (especially the megaman zero series). I collect amiibos too. I played all the 4 hours of the Testifire demo and it was awesome, I can't wait to play the game !!!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. The test fire will have you waiting for the full game. What's the first thing you going to do with it? Go online win/lose don't care, try mission one in single player or run around checking Inkopolis Plaza? On the other hand I was just using Zero yesterday. Had her abandoned for a while. Not that good with speedy characters so I miss some timings Zero is crucial in. Mains are Zelda and Peach mostly. (got more) You can discuss this in the Crispy Calamari or Forum Games in Inkopolis Plaza. There are many Smash visitors here from Smashboards. Feel free to visit the General Discussion thread in the Splat Zone for all things Squid related.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Zero!

TaizerBeam

Inkling
Hello! I'm Zero 9, a 24 years old french-speaking Belgian gamer. I am a big Nintendo Fan and video game fan. My favorite games are the super smash bros. games and the megaman games (especially the megaman zero series). I collect amiibos too. I played all the 4 hours of the Testifire demo and it was awesome, I can't wait to play the game !!!
Glad to see another fan of the Megaman Zero series! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom