• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ZR and R... Which fingers?

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
I currently use my pointer finger for ZR and R, but does anybody use their middle finger for ZR and their pointer finger for R, as this would be more efficient?

Gideonsmash

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gideon1999
I really dont like using my middle finger for shooting so I just use my index finger for both R and ZR

KRBAY

Inkling
NNID
SSBBSonic
Yeah, same. Using both fingers isn't comfortable to me, but it's probably extremely efficient to do so.

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
While it might be worth it for faster uses of subs, I like using my index finger more as well so it is worth it not to do it that way for me and to most people. ;)

Gunster25

Pro Squid
I use my index and middle fingers for ZR and R , I can't really explain why it feels comfortable to me but not others. I suppose it must just be personal preference.

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
I use my index finger for both.Using the index and middle finger at the same time feels really awkward to me.

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
i have my fingers all over the controller lol

i feel it's easier to be able to press a button without actually moving your hand in any way, but it'd probably drag you down if you don't feel comfortable in that position

Treadlight

Inkling
NNID
Excavater9
I don't think I've been using separate fingers, but I ought to get used to it. I just wish the four shoulder buttons weren't shaped so awkwardly; I'd much prefer to shoot & swim with the primary shoulder buttons instead.

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
Using my index finger for both is as uncomfortable as all hell for me. I used my middle finger and index finger for the shoulder buttons for every game I play, It's super comfy.

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
For me I also use my index finger. But lately I've been getting hand cramps at random times. It may just be me although I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom