Hokuto's squidposts

Hokuto

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I forced someone who doesn't like Splatoon to listen to me infodump (I needed to bounce ideas for a not Splatoon thing off of her and it was relevant), so I... atoned by perceiving other people's OCs. Moving horizontally first: Parker, Ocean; Jeff, Snickers; Damien, Dew. I'm not pinging, and probably also not done.
penance 1.png

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
I forced someone who doesn't like Splatoon to listen to me infodump (I needed to bounce ideas for a not Splatoon thing off of her and it was relevant), so I... atoned by perceiving other people's OCs. Moving horizontally first: Parker, Ocean; Jeff, Snickers; Damien, Dew. I'm not pinging, and probably also not done.
View attachment 11625
THATS MY WEIRD DAUGHTER DOWN IN THE BOTTOM RIGHTTTTT this was such a nice surprise to wake up to thank u!!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
View attachment 11625
yo, can u plz draw my O.C plz

Hokuto

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
yo, can u plz draw my O.C plz
It's funny you say that, you were on the list for the hypothetical Round 2. Message me a picture and I'll see what I can do.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
It's funny you say that, you were on the list for the hypothetical Round 2. Message me a picture and I'll see what I can do.
I don't have a picture of my octoling main O.C, butI can tell you descriptive stuff about him, my human one I already have a picture which I will send you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom