Origin of your username/in game name?

Snowball

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4730-3272-1146
I spent the winter in the US once when I was 5 years old and had a blast experiencing snow for the first time because it doesn’t snow in my country. That holiday was one of my most fond childhood memories and I always associate it with snow, so I wanted my username to be related to it
I originally went with “Snowballs” as a reference to a regular show episode I found funny, but changed to just “Snowball” because it’s shorter and rolls off the tongue better

Last edited:

C-53

Inkling
C-53 (aka SEA-53) is one of the great fictional robots. They are also the best character in the best podcast. They inspire me.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
“Mr. Diva” is a Jeffree Star song in which this music mixes so well with Splatoon and on account my inkling looks like Jeffree Star [Since with the magic of amiibo I can give the spiky hair inkling the “Enchanted Robe” to]. Anyway, “Mr. Diva” sounds just too hetero-cis-normative so I decided on Mx. Diva. So that why I gave it the name Mx. Diva or now Mxxx Diva.

mizuta_ahato

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
reading all your stories is so fun. it's very curious to see what factors or memories can help one choose something as major as a name... your main form of identification. it's like holding those memories has a core part of you, you know?
mine is just plain old 'mizuta', because that's my name in japanese, which i prefer to 'acht', honestly...

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
reading all your stories is so fun. it's very curious to see what factors or memories can help one choose something as major as a name... your main form of identification. it's like holding those memories has a core part of you, you know?
mine is just plain old 'mizuta', because that's my name in japanese, which i prefer to 'acht', honestly...
nice, I really want to learn Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom