You know you play too much Splatoon when:

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
when you walk over a big drain grate irl and think, "hm, better stay in humanoid form so i don't fall through here" and you're genuinely not sure if that thought was a joke or not...

more than once.........
I JUST DID THIS THE OTHER DAY I rarely go to the city and it took me a while to realize why I was feeling vaguely uncomfortable whenever we had to walk over the grates.

Also our dishwasher makes weird noises sometimes that my brain has occasionally interpreted both as the booyah bomb start-up sound and the reefslider start-up sound and it still makes me snap to attention every time and then I feel very silly.

Snowball

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4730-3272-1146
I played Fortnite for the first time in years recently and held ZL expecting to swim 😭

Cephalobro

When you start imagining any place, whether real life or virtual how it's covered in ink.

This is legitimately what I started imagining for Clock Town from Majora's Mask 3D even before I got Splatoon 1, as I was so eager to get the game, but made sure to finish Majora's Mask 3D first.

Last edited:

Hokuto

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
My volunteer job designates our positions by number, starting with One and ending with Eight. I'll hear the numbers called and think of the Agents.

Arigato!

Semi-Pro Squid
When your brain interprets someone drowning as squid language.
When you crave octopus for no reason, just trying to taste 8.
When you want Global Warming to speed up just so the Squid Sisters can exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom