Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

Model C went through his biology class the same way, easily and quickly doing schoolwork getting every question right. It pays to be ahead of everyone else in the class by one chapter.

"Man, do I have to do this for an entire semester?" Model C thought to himself now that he finished his work earlier than the other students, just waiting down the clock at this point.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Suddenly, Beckette came running over she had a black t shirt with flames on it and jeans. "I slept through my alarm. How late am I?!?!!?"
"Not that late, the first bell hasn't rung yet, I was planning on getting an energy drink before class," Jack says, "I stayed up all night studying for my math test," "OHHHHHHH! JACK FINALLY DID IT!!!!! HE FINALLY-" Bennett was yelling but then *SMACK!* "Just shut the **** up, Bennett! I... I... I need to study to pass math," Jack said with a little bit of frustration, "Hey, I get it, everyone needs to study for important things," Bennett said, "But you never study because you are smart, but me, I am just a little piece of ****," Jack says a little bit depressively, "Hey, I do study that's what makes me smart, so if you study hard and focus you can get as smart as me!" Bennett says trying to cheer Jack up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom