Anyone still play Splatoon 1?

Splatyinkling

Inkling
NNID
I am new here. Can't believe it took me this long to find a Splatoon forum! Anyway, I can't afford the switch so I'm still playing Splatoon 1. The hacked and smurfed version now.

If anyone wants to play that's still on it tho, let me know.
Yeah I still play it, don't have 2 yet, I have a switch though, I'm pulling some money in for the game, and the amiibos, but I only have Splatoon 1 for right now

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
I sometimes come back to Splatoon for the Battle Dojo gamemode because Splatoon 2 doesn’t have any local split screen.

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
I have a Switch but not S2, and I'm currently trying to save for an event next summer. So I'm stuck on S1 for now. Hopefully xmas comes through for me. I do have the original S1 Amiibos. (Though I'll need a new Inkling Boy to replace my old one's missing ponytail, why does that come out?)

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
but isn't Splatoon like a hacker zone now? i seen YT videos with all the hacks peeps come up with and daaaamn some are very funny and all of them are OP xD

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
There are some, like all games that become superannuated. That being said, it's actually not that bad in my experience. I just got off one of my best games ever a few hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom