Does anyone here do roleplays?

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
Well, here’s a question I’ve been meaning to ask: does anyone roleplay here?

ive seen a thread or two running about, but I wondered if there was more people out there. I love to roleplay, I have a handful of different Splatoon ocs, not just Splatoon, much much more than that. So if anyone feels up for a roleplay, I’d be more than glad to-!! There’s multiple ocs that have cheery personalitie, ones for almost any genre I can think of. I’ll try to bring out only the ones without tw though, just for the safety of others. Unless requested, we’ll leave them unmentioned. I look forward to the roleplays, though-!! Hope to roleplay with you soon-!!

list of ocs-

splatoon:
Coral
Mari
Mocha

other-
Opal
Aspen
Willow

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
I've done replays on other sites, but I was never able to actually complete them.

I wouldn't mind getting back into roleplaying here. I used Splatoon 1's blue and orange Inklings in these other roleplays, so I'll just do the same thing here.

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
I've done replays on other sites, but I was never able to actually complete them.

I wouldn't mind getting back into roleplaying here. I used Splatoon 1's blue and orange Inklings in these other roleplays, so I'll just do the same thing here.
Alrighty-!!

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
I have done lots of roleplaying here.

Also, funny thing, I also have a character named Coral.
ive seen a few floating about, I just haven’t brought myself to join one quite yet, I was just curious on the amount if people willing to start one. Oh, and that’s cool-!! I’ve never seen anyone else with the same oc names as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom