EU S - S+ Custom Range Blaster looking to join team [CLOSED]

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Heyo fellow squids,

I am a very active and dedicated player that is currently looking for a small EU based S - S+ team with the same mindset of practicing as much as possible to get better and attend tournaments.
And I don't mean just practicing twice a week or so but rather having a routine of practicing almost everyday if possible, as training at least an hour per day is far more effective than playing for 6-7 hours straight once a week.
In other words, I am looking for a team I can grow and learn to act as one with.

I really think that Splatoon is an awfull lot of fun, but I'm not searching for teammates that are easy-going or constantly joking around. I want to be in a nice environment, yes, but I also want to play competitively at a high level.
So yeah, if you are that squid/squad, please consider teaming up with me.

I usually play more defensive/campy, but I do like to flank at times, if I have my Kraken ready. I can also play somewhat decently with the regular Splat Charger, the Rapid Blaster Pro Deco and the vanilla Blaster, but really, the Custom Range Blaster is what I'm best at by far.

I am 16, live in Germany (cet) and have Skype, but prefer Discord.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
CageR

Discord: CageR
NNID: Chrischa

P.S: If you are a free squid and want to team up with me, any name suggestions are welcome ;)

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hello there I'm one of the founders of Ui we are a competitive team that just part take in SCL 11 we do need a competitive blaster on the team.
we have players from all over so youll fit in fine with us. we can try you out if you like before you join our team. we do have a discord so be sure to check it out :D

https://discord.gg/0kOIcJEiMDuJ1yrw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom