I haven't used forums in years man I hope I haven't lost my mojo

Pineapple Death Match

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4487-0366-3601
Howdy, fellow newfolk here. Call me Pineapple or Pine for short : ) my pronouns are he/him and I'm in my mid 20's (so, I grew up near the tail end of the OG forum era, although I was 100% a chronic lurker back in the day and basically never made an account for anything) (hi lurkers ily)

I jumped aboard the franchise for Splatoon 3 but I got invested in the series + lore a bit before then. Currently I main inkbrush and I'm trying different weapons to pick out a strong secondary/second main for when my finger tires out. I haven't ventured into the competitive modes yet but I'll probably give them a try sooner rather than later, haha. Other weapons I've played around with have been chargers & blasters but my aim is complete dogshit. I played a lot of brella during the global splatfest testfire but it plays just a pinch too slow for me atp. I'm gonna try out rollers next since it seems like a similar playstyle but without giving myself a hand cramp mashing ZR lol.

Honestly, basically none of my friends are into Splatoon, so I'm hoping I can make some friends to play with and talk about the lore here. Other things about me are that I am a giant stationery nut (don't ask me for pens/notebook suggestions unless you want to read several paragraphs) and one of my main special interests is Homestuck, hence my signature. I also used to write fanfic and I'm slowly getting back into it! I have a couple of ideas for Splatoon I just haven't really worked on them to any significant degree ^^;;

That's pretty much it! Hope to see y'all around.

1O7JR

Inkster Jr.
Hello! Nice to meet you. Sounds like you have a lot of cool stuff going on for yourself, super cool!! Interesting to see a modern-day fan of Homestuck as well. Feels like it ended forever ago. Hope to see you posting around the boards, though nothing wrong with a little lurking (just like the good ol days, eh?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom